8. April, 2016
InSITE BAVARIA at the Hannover Fair 2016
The Hannover Fair is the most important industry fair worldwide, taking place in 2016
from Mon, April 25th to Fri, April 29th.
It is also known as the perhaps biggest event for foreign trade in Europe; thousands of decision makers come together to discuss questions of economic development.
For the first time, InSITE BAVARIA as business division of TUM International GmbH presents itself as exhibitor at the Hannover Fair. We are partner at the Asia-Pacific Area for Commerce (APAC), a joint booth featuring renowned institutions, which represent the collaboration with the Far East Region.
Three partners from current projects of our international Site Development Program will be introduced at the Fair;
- the County of Jiashan, model area for economic development in China,
- the Sino-Belasussian cooperation for the Great Stone Industrial Park in Minsk and
- the New Materials High-Tech Park in Jinan.
As absolute highlights we present to you two events:
- On Monday InSITE BAVARIA will moderate a High-Level Discussion on the topic “Jiashan as a Case Study for Sustainable Sino-German Industrial Site Development”.
- The week will be rounded off by the „Asia-Pacific Business Forum“, an event which shall provide with a detailed overview of the chanced an challenges of this economic region.
It is our pleasure to warmly invite you to pay us a visit at our booth at the Hannover Fair 2016. We are looking forward to inspiring discussion and great events with you!
For visitor badges, please contact our team.
For more information on the programme please visit: